03 December 2011

Long lists

Praise be to Allah .


So many things had happened . But i couldnt get enough time to write it in here .


This post is started with Alhamdulillah , its due to my previous post where i said i had to cancel many things , but by the will of The Almighty Allah , some of it can still be worked out . Alhamdulillah . Thats what im gonna wrote :)


1st : I am so happyyyyyyy and excited  watching my batch wearing the MAGENTA's jersey . Nevertheless ,          
        I won the Interbatch . BOTH games . Alhamdulillah :')







2nd :Remember i said that i cant go to Biomalaysia because of birocracy stuffs ? Well , actually i was wrong . Thank God He gave me such a beautifull friends. We actually have to confirm our presence to that event on THE SAME DAY WITH INTERBATCH . and the counter was far . Its like no wayy im gonna go there while im having my games at the student . But then ,one of my friend confirmed it for me une and fuza. Thanx Alyaa :')




3rd : So thats meaaaaaaaaan I CAN GO HOMEEEEE ! MUahahahahahha :D . and be able to welcome my parents from Hajj ! ^__^






4th : MABA in KUantan babeyhh ! , So i skipped half of my class-hours heheehe. And went there with Kak Azriiii ! Weee , Met Azaaaad ! :)








5th : Went to Syud's House. Helloooooooooooooooo Perlisss ! Im cominggggg for the first timeeee ! <3 :)
*gonna make a special entry about this ;)


UIA-ans :')




6th :Watched MAMA 2011 streaming onlineeeeee ! Hehehe , *itupunnakciteeee :D


B2stt !!!1 *melt*




7th : Having my last session of Microbe labb ! Yeyyy ! *dancing emiticon*






8th :Met an Old fren of mine here in Uia, because of IPT futsal event :)






9th : Ombak Rindu <3 :)






Nothing more i can say but alhamdulillah alhamdullillah wa shukrilillah :')


I am thankful to the great great Nikmah that been given by Allah.


May i will be a better servant after this insyaAllah :)

No comments: