Subhanallah . It was my 2nd Masum but stil ,a great experience though. Gonna highlight what i learnt this year .
I learnt ;
1. There were some dramas happened , Since Kak Linda having their practical . Well i was being appointed as the Co- captain .But then , theres THE SUPERSENIOR. And ohmygosh she is REALLY giving me a very hardtime ! theres interest conflict now . Ahaa . While the coach always have something to do , which left me no choice to conduct the team . Instead SHE acted she had to . Its not i dont want to stand up what soever . But deep in my heart , i knew she had some issues with me since lastyear . And i dontknow what the hell is that . PAdahal aku tak kacau hidup kau pun ZzZzzZ . Now , with the absence of The captain, naek kepala! Grrr.Yolahh amek lahh . Sebbaek dah nak grad tahun depan . Hihihi *gelak kecil*. Nevertheless , she challenged my leadership skill by doing that . Situasi paling mencabar kredibiliti akuu. This is seriously a real life situation . Gaaahaha . I never hold back what im gonna say regardless who you are back in Kuantan fyi . But this is different . I really cant be myself. I Cant express my feelings . and it shows in my performance on court . So new experience to me. THIS is one small thing that bugging me.
3. For the 1st time in my life , i doubt my passion . I was questioning myslef why on earth i put up with all of these hurdles just to be able to participate in Masum ? Why is it so important for me to be a part of it . At this breaking point , i must say is the most crucial part in my life . I even reconsidering whether or not to come back next year . oh that would be another stories , But for this , alhamdulillah , i found my way .
4. I learnt that it is not easy to go out of your comfort zone . Well , the only reason you feel uncomfortable with your position now is , you know there are other people who is better than you , yet you have no courage to challenge yourself to be better . The courage , it is not easy i tell you .
5. Since my schedule of training everyday would be Morning and Night only , i decided to get back home between the time so i can help my mom with the chores. For that , Aiman , my cousin is hired to pick and send me back to Uia . And this is when i get closer to him . We talked and discussed about recent issues . Since we are in a same age , i guess the not-so-long-journey-but-everyday is so worth it and great ! I got so many perspectives . and the way he thinks changed some of mine i supposed. Oh btw , he is just like My brother , he is among of the leader people can look up to in his community of UTM . You know how much i adore leaderssss right ? hehe. Thankyou for everything Man ! He is the one who listens all of these dramas and craps going , and guess what ? That actually helped and cleared my head a bit . Thankyouuu very muchhhh cuzzie ! You really owe me big time ! :')
Okey our results are as below :
Uia vs UTM - Win
Uia vs USM - Lose
-managed to go to Quarter Final
Uia vs Uitm - Lose [ with just 5 balls and it haunted me like forever ! Gaaaaaaahaha ! @.@ ]
1. With UTM , i was so blurry . I dont know why . I wasnt frealed out or nervous or what soever. I just... yeah , ..blur . all of my attempts are subjected to failure , even the freethrows ! -.-. Wuwwuw. Alhamdulillahh , i scored the last point which make us the winner with onepoint difference . I know the coach is proud having me in the team,l Mueheehehe :D
2. With USM. all of the players need to have this some kind of minsdset where : Whatever the coach asked us to do , IMPROVISE IT when needed . Because we are the one who is in the court , NOT HIM . So USE YOUR BRAIN . Perghhh , siap kena marah kot dengan Farha tgh2 court . Muehehheeh . My bad farha my baaaadddddd .
3. With Uitm . I heard from Conde before of the most tragic part of a lost is when it is hauntinggg you . All the passes , all the shoots that out , all the decisions you made ; would be playing in your mind . You would have like ' i should do this' 'Damn i could have done that !' ' Omg , i should have try harder to IN the ball! " - these kind of thoughts . I couldnt feel him at that time . But after this match with Uitm , everything he said came back to me . For dayssss i cant get it out of my head T_T . "IF ONLY I TRIED HARDER" " IF ONLY I STAYED LONGER" "IF ONLY" . Yeahhhh , i know we cant regret things , but hey , thats what happened and it just happened . Thinking that we are already in Quarter Final for the 1st time for Mustangs Sister is my biggest motivation. like 'If we win against uitm , we are in SEMI FINALS - for the 1st time ever !' Which we didnt. In fact , if we managed to win, we will be meeting UPM , Goddes of basketball for females. Like coach said , maybe this is not our time yet . Even Uitm kene belasah dgn Upm , if it were us? I dont know , Lagi dasat kot kene belasah . Hehehhheeheh . Biasalah , sedapkan hati . Still , i agree with you coach . Maybe this is not our time yet , Just Maybe....
4. So , i guess the real resolution is . Less drama . More tactical . More friendly match and more more more Playing with the team itself . Thats all . Thats what we are all lacking. Experiences. For some of us like K.Linda Eily and Kawthar , They know howwww to Improvise . The rest , nope. So thats why we need more playing time . It could trigger chemistry and create habitual reaction . i Just realized that the moment we are in the court for the match is soooo different . We have this fire in ourselves but , we feel restricted . We wanna do so many things , but we are limited by our skills . So depressing . To me . Haha :D As basketball is a habitual sports , i guess , playing time need to be lengthen as to nurture the courage to get used to our new skills . Teeeheee . Mandai2 je aku ngulas . Haha .
5. Soooo , thats it Iium Mustangs . Thanks for everything . Thanks for the memories . I myself not sure if i would come back nextyear since im having my practical training. However , UIA is the next tuan rumah , would be a waste if im not joining righttt ? Gaaaahaha ! .
Now , if you guys could excuse me , i need to do my individual training . Need to strengthen my basics! Apparently , my basics is sooooooooo ........ hehehe , paham2 sendiri . Its okay , theres always next year !
Thanks for reading .