09 October 2011

The Pilgrimage


I put this at my Fb wall
and some of my friends thought i was going to perform  my haji
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn :)
InsyaAllah my friends , i will someday , in this young age !
Pray fro meyhhhhh ^0^

So , who is going then ?
Well , my parents and an aunt.
They went yesterday .
And thats why Im hoooooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeee!


I pity Alonk , for she has to endure Nenek's house for one month and half!
Fewhh , Good luck Alonk !
Thank God you have worked nowww ~! :)

Heee.
Btw , i have to submit my assignment to Mdm Linda from home.
Perghh , technology much ? >.<
Thanks anyway MAdam for letting me go home on the day of class .
Really owe youuu .
Kos1110 is the apple of my eyes from today !
Kekeke .



Thats it ,
May Allah keep them and us safe , Ameennn :')
Gotta gooooo.
Jaaa! :)

No comments: