03 February 2013

This Rollercoaster

What rollercoaster ?

Yes. Emotional rollercoaster.

1 ) My results is maintained . Alhamdulillah . It wast good enough ikoww but atleast i survived. I am very positive and looked upon this 3rd year , because i believe if i work hard i can increase my pointer. InsyaALlah .

2 ) Some of the seniors are not here anymore. Idontknow.. i feel sad , maybe ? Hahaha -.-

3 ) I cant attend Redza's wedding reception because mon famille want to go to Kuantan a day earlier to sleep at the hotel. It wasnt a big deal actually , my absence , then when i saw the pictures of mes amies i went .. OMG I MISS YOU GUYSS LIKE HELL A LOTT ! Well , family first .

4 ) Now , right here , right at this moment , i am in this Fivestar Zenith Hotel .. and why dont i feel even happy .. abit ? I do feel like a lil bit ungrateful right now. I supposedly feel YEYYYY- ALL- EXCITED . ZENITH KOT WEH !  Hohoho . Ya ALlahh  what sorcery is this ?! Help me please.

5 ) Class should start at 5th Feb , but CNY is coming and most probably not half of MAGENTA will be in Uia NOW . Amagaddd. Why dont you guys feel enthusiastic like i do ? HAHAHAH . Kau je lahh yang semangat Maslinnnn blerghh . Hihihi. Still , tak best . Hahaha. Anyhow , even if the class starts late , i guess i will have my own time to adapt myself with this freaking new... laptop . Hee.

Well well ,  then i saw this :

Your happiness is not determined by your circumstance. It is determined by your attitude, and your attitude is determined by your faith (imaan).


MasyaAllahhh . So what does this mean  ? How is my level of imaan then ? Astaghfirullahh . I seek guidance from you ya Allahh. Please protect my heart and soul for i am just a peasant  :'(

No comments: