27 February 2012

Lekluuuu

Assalamm !

1.Last week , i was sooooooo busy with Sciencess ' selection , it costs me my classessssssss. and my bone . and my minyak motor. Haha -.-"

This is all for the sake of IKG on 5th March .

Suddenly , Chief AKA Gafa called me and said that IKG will be postponed. And i was like " THE HECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK?! ". Lost myself for a while T.T

I was like... " Kalau lah tahuu... T.T" wuwuwuwwwuwww.

Then , something knocked my head . What i was thinking ? Isnt that good ? So , i dont have to burn my class nextweek too anymore. And i will have more freetime then :D . Haiyaaaa. 

Btw , It is postponed to 12th March till 9th March .:D

2. I was forbidding myself to expose myself to any track event, as i was handling it. and everything seems havoc. Then suddenly there were training for Sukma at the stadium , and the coaches are all over the place. And i cannot help myself to have a conversation with one of them. It was Coach Chan . Mohammad Chan , to be specific . Turned out , it has triggered something inside me to run too -.-". This is major temptation. Haiyohhh. So, i ran . Muehehehe. Guess not bad for a retired athlete huh ? hihih . Average14 t0 15. Weeee :)

3. On Saturday , i got Peers Retreat 2 at Mercu Resort , Cherating. Weee. The food was superb and everything was freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *the best part* Muehehhe , We Peers are spoilt XD. Somehow , i take that as a holiday , awayy from all my works for a weekk :D  HIhi Refreshing! :D

The first part in the morning , is learning session about councelling . After Zuhur prayer , We got outdoor activities provided Teambuilding Group - Seefoo Outdoor ! Thanx Mdm Rina ! :')


BELUT ! :)

4. Today , Sunday we had a friendly match with Semsas. To warm us up as basketballer . 4 quarter . School people , what do you expect ? Energetic and Young T,T wuwuwuw. Ahaha. Theres an error at 3rd quarter , habes ayam ng diorang -.-" , 4th quarter manage to chase , but it was too late . The ref has blowed his whistle . We have been defeated by schoolerd T,T. Hahah  . Nevermind. Actually i was impressed with how i rolled with them . Perghh , da lama tak maen sesama :') Quality game , quality time with quality players <3 hihi.


IIUM MUSTANGS 

Iknow my weekend already finished . But , i spent it with beautiful friends, doing what i like . Whats better than that ? ;)


No comments: