17 July 2009

no one


yes,no one.

******
yesterday,
i got an offer to the unikl,
mum said that mara wanted to support me to the oversea
so mum said,friday i must get out from uia to go there
i was like,,,
wow, what a go0d opportunity....
but then,
i have a second thought.........
is that all i want?
to go to the overseas?
because after all the times that i had been through in here,in this very uia,
i just dont feel like overseas is not necessarily
it is not everything,,,
yeah ,finally i said that
your life is not all about going to oversea
it is not like the ending of the world if u r not the one
yeah i know bout people's perception to those who lucky enuff to have that luck
but then again...
who cares?..
when all that matters is u ,urself?
people just can keep talking ,chanting,,blablabla..all what they want,,
still,,at the end of the day,
u r the one who is going to live with ur own life.
ehmm....
so i say..
"mum,i dont want"
mum was so0o0 awestruck.
i noe,gold opportunity.
though,
for my point of view
I AM LUCKY TO BE IN HERE WHERE I AM.
what do u think my mum will say?
course,,,my rejection.
ACCES DENIED!

MUM!
I DONT WANT TO GO THERE!
I'M JUST GLAD WHERE I AM NOW!

***********************************

then,its morning,
i woke up.
trying to figured out,,
what the hell i dreamt last night
then i got to know.
i already accept my faith now.
yeah, i have.
once,im so sad to know that most of my friends got to fly.
sad me,
i am,
coz im one of da straight a's,
n oc is all that i wanted since i was f1,
all that i dreamt for all my life
so,
why wouldn't i?
i was questioning myself the same.
it was just like few stab been made to my heart,
and as if i'm slurping a coffee filled with nails,going down my throat
- painful,irritating and suffocating.
everytime i heard about them
....................
then,
when i got to think back what i have here,

what that will i get here
n things that merely i will not get in any other place

then i know the reason i'm here
yeh,there's always a reason.
deep down in my heart
i know
GOD have a plan arranged for me.
yeah,GOD ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN.
so,,i just need to make use everything right in front of my eyes right?
i have to appreciate what he had done to me.
moreover,there's no diff
erent here or there,
it's always bout me.
it's always.
it never have someone else's
.........................
now,

no one can startle me
,

no one can install any doubtness in me;

or even,stir me;

bout my decision,


bout where i am now,


bout how i wasted my flying colours result in spm.

so u people

dont ever try to think about that,

all u need to do is ,just back off!

because,

no one.


yes,no one!


thanx ALLAH,
now u know,
:)
max.

No comments: