15 June 2012

In between #2

Assalam .

These past few days , my mind is lingered by this things .

Alhamdulillah , i am so grateful of my circle right now . I dont really think i would manage to come to this stage. Like seriously . Since highschool , ive never been lucky when it comes to this matter . Maybe this is what people calles as stage of life.

Ive been through lotsa craps in school . Until i reach a point where i thought that " aahaa , maybe im not meant to have like other people's  friendship ". You know , something like a clique thinggy , or something like if you wanna do something you certainly know who would come with you . Me ? I never had that feeling . I never sure who would be there for me when things get rough either . Even if theres any , not for long .




But Allah has His own plan , and Its always the best . When hardships came , I always truly convinced myself at that time , saying theres  a reason why i faced this now . Maybe Allah wants me to feel that now , instead of later ? Maybe He wants me to be more persevere ? Or Maybe... Well , Who knows ?

 So throughout the year untill this moment , ive learned that the concept in friendship that i hold before is wrong . The concept of Ukhuwwah Fillah . The concept of Loving your brother/ sister more than yourselves. I get it now . Moreover , after tons of tons of challenges , i now understand the reason behind what had happened before . All i know , it is just make me a wiser person and more understanding and being more appreciative towards people around me . And i gain varieties of perspectives too :) . So , its true that Allah put you in hard times to cleanse you :')



Gaaahaha . Suddenly i dont know how to express my gratefulness on how happy i am to have them in my lives . Specifically , my friends in Uia :') . I , myself cant really explain why is lately i feel more like... Myself (?). I might look hard at the outside , but , well , you never know whats inside right ? Then, i was so cautious in dealing with people . Always make sure that they dont get who am i actually . I would be who they thought i was . Not so- me at all . Now , i dont care who you are . Im just gonna be me. I dont need any reason to do what is good . I dont have to impress you . If you like me its good . If not, its your loss :) . And i just love how the varieties and the differences between us ( me and my friends) creates another universe, a whole lot better :). We cope with each others's weakness and cherish our strength :') . I have to admit , in anything you do , its always an excitement to have your friends together with you .So , we can lift up and motivate each other ,even cry our hearts out :D. Changing each other's views about something has always been an excitement to me .Sharing the moments , sharing the experiences .



Sometimes , when i look at my mom or my sister , im wondering , have they  met these kind of wonderful people in their lives before ? I also wondered , in 10 years time , would i be able to recall back all of you that have given a remarkable marks in important period of my life ? And im still wondering .

So thats it . I love you guys , whoever that had left and whoever is staying . Thankyou for teaching me the parts of life and thankyou for being there and thankyou for simply being YOU ! :)  Im just thankful for your existence ! :D I hope i gave you guys enough too to compensate what you guys have done for me too . In any way :) . It seems , after these years , its all worth it  and i deserve this . Thankyou Allah :')

  






 SARANGHAEEEE ! <3



Maka nikmat Tuhan kamu yang manakah yang kamu dustakan? (55:13)



Hai manusia, sesungguhnya Kami menciptakan kamu dari seorang laki-laki dan seorang perempuan dan menjadikan kamu berbangsa-bangsa dan bersuku-suku supaya kamu saling kenal mengenal. Sesungguhnya orang yang paling mulia di antara kamu di sisi Allah ialah orang yang paling bertakwa di antara kamu. Sesungguhnya Allah Maha Mengetahui lagi Maha Mengenal. ( Alhujurat: 13)










4 comments:

Mahfuzah Yusof said...

weeehoooooooooooooooo! xoxoxoxo! <3

sweetcherrypie said...

love u too girl!! >.< hehe..malu bwt buat telinga gajah tu..

sweetcherrypie said...

love u too girl!! >.< hehe..malu bwt buat telinga gajah tu..

Kay Amira Zain said...

Muka aakuuuu :D Tembam nyaa :D